Your free, secure Chapters platform helps you and your loved ones create and share memories that make living feel meaningful and worthwhile – now, during this difficult chapter in your life – and for future generations.
A personal, secure platform that contains memories composed of text, images, video, and/or audio and contains all communication to and from the individual.
- My Journals – private and/or shared communication streams including text, music, videos and photos. Text and photos can be downloaded into book format.
- Let Others Help Calendar – the individual or family member can post a need on a calendar and loved ones can respond by signing up to take care of it! This allows them to help in a meaningful way.
- Button of Hope – a major illness disrupts a person’s reality and their entire family’s life. Finding a way forward to carry on living each day requires hope. Messages of hope will reside at the push of the “Button” to provide comfort and inspiration.
- Just Laugh – laughter has been scientifically proven to be beneficial to one’s health. Access to multiple venues that can help people take a time out and just laugh will be provided.
Stores TimeCapsules, Tributes and Commemorations that contain memories that are composed of text, images, video, and/or audio. TimeCapsules are stored long term for future access and assigned distribution dates.
- TimeCapsules – private video memories created to preserve the person’s personality and legacy for future generations. TimeCapsules are stored into the future and intended to be opened on a specific date or event, for example a special birthday, wedding or birth of a child.
- Tributes – by invitation only, private memories sent to the individual by loved ones. Text and photos can be downloaded into book format.
- Commemorations – private memories can be sent to the family for a week prior to or after the individual’s funeral or memorial service. Text and photos can be downloaded into book format.